Monday, July 6, 2009

Ethnic riots spread in China's west; 156 killed (AP) - Yahoo! News - Yahoo! Buzz

Ethnic riots spread in China's west; 156 killed (AP) - Yahoo! News - Yahoo! Buzz



"Somethings wrong with the world today, I don't know what it is. There is something wrong with our eyes. If you can judge a wiseman by the color of his skin, at least your a better man then I. We are living on the edge you can't help yourself from falling. Tell me what you think about this situation, complication, aggravation is it getting to you? Even if the sky was falling would tell me whoud you still come crawling back again? I bet you would my friend, again and again and again." Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

He wrote this a few years ago and in my eyes it still stands true today. Just thought I'd share this with anyone who reads this. Feel free to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. i still think u should share your thoughts with others. u r actually depriving many from knowing u by heart. and u have a spl one; keep it always as it is now.
    again and again and forever...

    ReplyDelete