Monday, January 19, 2009


I'm sure you've heard of the horrible cruelty that the birds killed for KFC face. They are scalded alive, de-beaked, and fed drugs s that their bodies grow so large they cannot support them with their wings and legs. We need to let them know that when they treat their chickens this way, they're going to lose the majority of their customers. For those of you who can't resist the taste of KFC chicken,(disgusting meat-eaters) here's a KFC sauce recipe:


http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/520/KFC_Honey_BBQ_Sauce31452.shtmlPlease visit the Kentucky Fried Cruelty website. Oh, and please help PETA by searching on GoodSearch.com. Just enter "PETA" in the charity box.



This is me defending myself:


This is a great action and many people need to know whats going on but there is no need to insult people for a choice that they make. I don't eat beef, pork or dairy myself and if I do eat other meat such as fish or others I make sure I buy from places that don't do these awful things to animals. It's not hard to research who's doing what when it comes to foods.


Personally having to defend myself while trying to make a change with this action is a bit much. As I said I check where my food comes from and it's not hard to do. I made a choice to not eat certain animals. Just because I made the choice to do otherwise with other animals doesn't make me disgusting. You don't always know a person's reason's for making these choices and where they stand so to degrade this action with name calling is out of line.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I wasn't the only person not to happy being called names. The action had been re-posted without the name calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly topic to be fighting about really. As long as we agree that KFC is wrong in what they are doing thats what matters as well as willing to do something about it.

    ReplyDelete